introduction and 1:24 rock crawling pics. Featuring the RC Queen!

MightyMicro
Full Name: Erra Swann

introduction and 1:24 rock crawling pics. Featuring the RC Queen!

Post by MightyMicro »

Hey thanks rc King for the cool forum.
I'm so stoked to be the first to post on here.

I have been in the hobby for so many years I lost count, and have had almost every type of car and boat and plane out there...
However at my old age of 40 I have ended up with all electric mini and micro scale cars.
Since the days of the mighty mini T by team Losi and the eye straining years of micro (1:36) micro t, Baja, desert trucks etc..
I still run a Losi micro rock crawler and a mini monster Baja (mlst) but parts are getting rare and its a bit nerve wrecking getting her out and bashing.

I would like to herewith declare this the official 1:24 rock crawler forum... If possible.
I think the micro crawling genre is a great way for people to het into the hobby and it promotes tinkering and scale realism which is a part of the hobby I really enjoy.
If anyone else would like to post some pics or share some stories or ask questions I reckon we will soon have a nice little community here. Great space for like minded kids like myself.
:lol:
Attachments
Rc Queen
Rc Queen
IMG_20221011_133158.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 47640 times
IMG_20221011_133036.jpg
IMG_20221011_133036.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 47640 times
IMG_20221011_132723.jpg
IMG_20221011_132723.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 47640 times
JamesR
Site Admin

Re: introduction and 1:24 rock crawling pics. Featuring the RC Queen!

Post by JamesR »

Hey MightyMicro,

Congrats to being the first poster and welcome!

Its always been an idea for me to experiement with Micro RC cars. I think that they are completely underated and have so much potential when you are dealing with limited space or want to play indoors.

If you have a following for Crawling, I would be happy to create you a sub-category for Crawling under RC Cars.

Rest in peace and long live the king!

Cheers,
J
MelissaR
Full Name: Melissa Roney

Post by MelissaR »

Hi MightyMicro,

Congratulations on being the first poster. :-)

I loved reading about your RC crawling fun and yes, it kind of gets a bit worrisome to take an rc out for fun but have that understanding that the spares are not readily available.

Also, loved seeing the pics of your mini losi - an awesome looking car.

Have a lovely day. :-)
M
Amarok Wolf
Full Name: Lee Ridley

Post by Amarok Wolf »

Mini monster. I love it and as soon as my wife goes away i think that i will get me one. I love the pics would like to know where this is? Is it at home or at a club. If it is a club, where is this club?

Keep on rocking man